Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What would Margaret Atwood do?

It's the last week of the semester and I should be finishing papers and assignments, but instead, I'm reading Margaret Atwood tweets. . . Just for kicks last December, a friend and I had t-shirts made at one of those five-minute t-shirt places on Queen West. They read: "What would Margaret Atwood do?" The store had some kind of three-for-two deal on so naturally, we thought of Margaret. We sent the third t-shirt to Margaret Atwood and kind of forgot about it until I got a thank you note from her this morning! The best part? Apparently she laughed (grin). For the record, I'm pretty sure Margaret Atwood would buckle down and finish her assignments.

Check out the photo she posted on Twitter.

What would Margaret Atwood Do t-shirt sent by fans Jenaya and... on Twitpic

No comments:

Post a Comment